New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Thursday, March 6, 2008

My World of Warcraft Characters


Lauriella
lvl: 70
Class: Paladin

Lauriella was my first character. I made her June of 2005 and have about 60 days played time on her. She's my main raiding character and my main Arena character, although I'm not very expirienced in either yet. I've only ever done Kara, ZA and Gruul's with her because I have not yet found a raiding guild that's as far along as I'd like to be, but also friendly and looki
ng for members.


Drusillia
lvl: 70
Class: Warrior
Drusillia was my second character that reached level 60, and for a long time was my main alt. I leveled her arms, but have since gone to protection so that I could try out raid tanking. I have offtanked Kara with her and many instances, but that's the extent of my tanking expirience.





Pinkkitten
Lvl:70
Class: D
ruid
Pinkkitten was my thir
d level 60, and it took me a long time to level her because I had been leveling as balance up to level 40, so I had given up on her for months. As soon as I went feral with her though things got alot easier! She was my second character t level 70 and is the Guild Master of my old guild. I keep here there and keep her feral and basically only use her for farming.



Sacralicious
Level: 70
Class: Preist

Sacralicious was my 4th level 60 character. I actually only started her because I was ha
ving a priest lvling contest because my guild really needed one. If it hadn't been for the competition, I don't think I really would have been interested in leveling a priest. I am and always have been shadow, saying that I would never go Holy because I already had a Holy Paladin. She's my only character I did any pre-BC raiding with, and have raided a little with her in Kara. I really don't use her much though.



Naughtykitty
level: 70
Class: Shaman

This was my first Draenei character. I had never really been interested in playing a shaman, but I did want to start a Draenei and leveled this one right from level 1 to level 70 with a friend of mine who also had a Draenei shaman. I guess that made it a lot easier. I find I am always forgetting to use my totems, which of course is the point of a shaman! She is enhancem
ent, but I really don't use her for much of anything. She's not even finished the Old Hillsbard part of her Kara attunement...


Zyana
Level:70
Class: Warlock

Zyana is my latest 70. I made her around October last year because I had always wanted a warlock and my raiding guild was in need of one. She was amazingly easy to level and really a lot of fun to play. She is affliction and soon became my main raiding character. Unfortunatley healers are needed more than Warlocks, so I had to take my Paladin over her on a few occasions.



My Other Main(non lvl 70) Characters:
Poisongirl-rogue(Nightelf), lvl 43
Starlight-hunter(Nightelf), lvl 42
Ferosia-paladin(Bloodelf), lvl 42
Jeniphur-paladin(Human), lvl 54
Lylia-mage(Draenei), lvl 25

No comments: