New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Downloadable Songs For Rockband

Here's a list of all the downloadable songs for Rockband. I'll comment on the ones I have. =)

Fortunate Son - Creedence Clearwater Revival
Juke Box Hero - Foreigner
Bang a Gong (Get it On) - T-Rex
My Sharona - The Knack *I always loved this song as a kid so I had to download it! It is very easy to sing, but very hard to play on the guitar*
Cherry Bomb - The Runaways
Joker & the Thief - Wolfmother
Ride the Lightning - Metallica
Blackened - Metallica
...And Justice for All - Metallica
3's & 7's - Queens of the Stone Age *I love Queens of The Stoneage, so I grabbed all of their downloadable songs! They are all very good, this one is pretty easy to sing and play on the guitar*
Little Sister - Queens of the Stone Age *kinda hard at first on the guitar, but easy to get the hang of, and easy to sing*
Sick, Sick, Sick - Queens of the Stone Age *pretty easy to sing, and once attempted a few times, also easy on the guitar*
Can't Stand Losing You - The Police
Synchronicity II - The Police
Roxanne - The Police
Heroes - David Bowie
Moonage Daydream - David Bowie
Queen Bitch - David Bowie
N.I.B - Black Sabbath
Sweet Leaf - Black Sabbath
War Pigs - Black Sabbath
Ever Fallen in Love? - Buzzcocks
I Fought the Law - Clash
Roackaway Beach - Ramones
My Iron Lung - Radiohead
Brass in Pocket - The Pretenders
Buddy Holly - Weezer *I downloaded this one for a friend because I have never been a huge fan of Weezer, but it is good. It's pretty easy to sing even not knowing it and the guitar isn't bad either.*
Attack - 30 Seconds to Mars *kinda a 30 Seconds fan, these songs were pretty easy to sing, and the guitar isn't bad, lots of strumming though.*
The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects *I like singing this one, fairly easy if you know it and the guitar is easy.*
Move Along - The All-American Rejects *same as Dirty Little Secret basically difficulty wise*
Song with a Mission - The Sounds
Gimme Three Steps - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Hard to Handle - The Black Crowes
Limelight - Rush
Die, All Right! - The Hives
Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots
The Number of the Beast - Iron Maiden
Action - Sweet
Last Train to Clarksville - The Monkees
All the Small Things - Blink182
Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis *my fav Oasis song. Really fun guitar in this one, but kinda difficult at first*
Live Forever - Oasis *kinda hard to sing if you don't know it, the guitar solos are really fun and it's not too hard even on expert*
Wonderwall - Oasis *One of my only Gold Star vocal songs, kinda hardish on guitar though.*
Siva - Smashing Pumpkins
Working Man - Rush
Ten Speed(Of God;s Blood and Burial) - Coheed and Cambria *One of my FAVORITE songs, the guitar is very fun, difficult, but fun, and the singing is the same.*
Roam - The B-52's
We Care a Lot - Faith No More
Calling Dr.Love - Kiss
Complete Control - The Clash
Truth Hits Everybody - The Police
Teenage Lobotomy - The Ramones
Sex Type Thing - Stone Temple Pilots
El Scorcho - Weezer
Why Do You Love Me? - Garbage
March of the Pigs - Nine Inch Nails
The Collector - Nine Inch Nails
The Perfect Drug - Nine Inch Nails
China Cat Sunflower - The Grateful Dead
Casey Jones - The Grateful Dead
Sugar Magnolia - The Grateful Dead
Truckin - The Grateful Dead
Franklin's Tower - The Grateful Dead
I Need a Miracle - The Grateful Dead
Crushcrushcrush - Paramore *This song is easy to play on the guitar if you know it. The singing is kind of difficult if you tend to run out of breath, but a very good song*
Beethoven's C*** - Serj Tankian *My new Rockband Favorite! The guitar is very fun, but difficult, and the singing is very hard until you get the hang of it. Then it is easy, managed to get to # 16 vocally with it*
Shockwave - Black Tide
Blinded By Fear - At The Gates
D.O.A - The Haunted
Trasher - Evile
Peace of Mind - Boston
More Than a Feeling - Boston
Smokin' - Boston
Rock & Roll Band - Boston
Something About You - Boston
Hitch a Ride - Boston

*These three songs are only available through an Xbox magazine, but I was lucky enough to get them!*
Rock Rebellion - Bang Camaro *I like this one, it is rather hard on the guitar, but not bad for singing.*
Shake - Count Zero *I managed to get to #6 vocally with this song, so it became one of my favorites as I tried for #1, lol. It is hard to sing until you get it down, and is pretty easy to play on guitar*
Sprode - Freezepop *I like Freezepop. This one isn't as good as Brainpower IMO, but it is still fun. It is difficult on the guitar, but not hard to sing.*

If there are any *Must Haves* in your opinion that I don't have, let me know! Most of the ones I haven't downloaded are simply because I don't know them, and I am always anxious to try out new songs!!!

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites



No comments: