New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St Patrick's Day! Top 10 Green Game Characters

So in honor of St. Patrick's Day, here is my list of the best green game characters of all time!
10) Ninja Turtles: Alright, so there aren't a ton of sweet games featuring these four radical reptiles, lol but they have some games, and are classic green characters! So, they are last on my list!






9)Midori: This is the character from Guitar Hero III. Sure she only has one green outfit, but c'mon, it is such a green outfit! So she is #9 on my list.






8)King K Rool: This evil crock comes in at #8 on my list. He gave those poor monkeys such a hard time that I am reluctant to include him in anything, but he's almost a classic green bad guy. . . almost . . .






7) Troll: A World of Warcraft Troll has to be on my list! Of course I could have used an Orc, but I like Trolls better than Orcs, so I am using a Troll! If you play a Troll in World of Warcraft, this would probably be your #1, but I don't, so it is only my #7.






6)Yoshi: Of course this little guy has to be on my list! He was one of the first ones I thought of, but my other ideas pushed him down to #6.






5) Murky: Again, you'll only agree if you are a WoWer like myself, but everyone knows who this little guy is, and everyone wishes they had him! How long have you stood in front of the guy in Iron Forge trying to figure out the code for him??? Lol, it's been way too long for me! He looks more blueish in this pic, but Murky (and all Murlocs really) is my #5.





4) Squirdle: This cute little pokemon is my number #4.







3) Luigi: Of course Luigi has to be in my top three! He is probably one of the most well known green guys out there, lol. Of course if you play WoW, then you would know Luigi as Muigin in Un'goro Crater, standing near the next person on my list. . .





2)Link: This green suited hero is well deserving of my #2 spot! He is one of my favorite game characters ever, and he (as Linken) is also found in Un'goro Crater in the World of Warcraft, lol.





1)Master Chief: It was a hard decision between this alien smashin' soldier and Link, but I was eventually won over because of those Master Chief sucks at Halo youtube videos. . . They pushed him up to my #1 green game character of all time!




I hope you enjoyed my list =D
Happy St.Patrick's Day from LittleGamerGirl

No comments: