New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Top 5 Hottest Female Game Characters

I am in a list making mood today, so here is my pick for the top 5 hottest girls you can find in games to date! See if you agree/disagree, lol I am a girl so my opinion may differ from the majority of gamer's choices!

#5.
Liara From Mass Effect: Alright, maybe not an obvious choice, but we had a connection damnit! Aliens can be hot, and she was soooo much nicer than Ashley! She's one of my favorite game characters and c'mon, what other aliens can you sleep with in games?! lol.








#4.
Princess Ruto from Ocarina of Time: The grown up version obviously! I always thought that if I was Link, I would have said, "Screw Zelda, I'm staying under this here waterfall with Princess Zora!" She just seemed to have more
personality than Zelda, and wasn't all like "oh save meagain!" like Zelda always was, lol.






#3.
Joana Dark from Perfect Dark: She's a kick ass tough chick with tight clothes, lol. How can she be left out of my list? Anyone who can save the world in high heel boots deserves a medal IMO!










#2.
Laura Croft from Tomb Raider: What? She's not my #1?! Yeah, that would have been way too obvious! She's probably everyone's #1 hottest game girl, and I agree that she basically rocks, but I wanted an original #1, lol.








#1.
Bella Goth from The Sims: Now before you mock my #1, think about it!
Who hasn't gotten it on with Bella?! She's married to Mortimer and the
best dressed Sim in the neighbourhood,lol . Once she even did my
gardener in the back yard while I was at work! If you've never played
The Sims (freak!), just look at her! She's a pixelized little vixen! lol.

2 comments:

Shadowshook said...

LOL! I'd say #3, although I've never played that game. What about Blood Elves and Night Elves form WOW? Rumor is Blood Elf chicks are freaky. I wouldn't know since they always kick my A$$.

Nice Blog.

Jennie said...

Yeah I was going to use a Blood Elf! The things they say with /flirt are hillarious! They are definatley the nicest looking female characters in WoW, I totally should have had them on the list. =)