New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Monday, March 3, 2008

Fav Super Nintendo Games

So, I owned a Super Nintendo, but I only rented a lot of games, and didn't have many long enough for them to become favorites. Here is the short list of the games I just loved and played the crap out of!

1. Earth Bound:
I only ever rented this game, which was a big mistake on my patents part because we must have rented it 30 times and really, just buying it would have been cheaper! The big ass book that was needed to get anywhere in that game wasn't with the rented copy either so we had to go out and buy ourselves one, lol. I'm sure it wasn't a cheap book, but it was basically a necessity AND it had those sweet scratch and sniff things! This was the first actual RPG that I had played, and omg I loved it! The way that you could name your best move and your favorite food was so cool at the time, and could be so funny depending on what you named them, lol.

2. Donkey Kong:
This game came with my system I believe, because I remember it being one of the only games I owned for a long time. It looked SOOO amazing compared to the Nintendo games that I had played and I loved it right away. One of my favorite parts of the game was riding around on Enguard the Swordfish!!! He was so cute, and Rambi the Rhino was cool as well because he made the lvl go by so fast! I was so good at the cart lvls too! I never owned Diddy's Kong Quest or Dixie Kong's Double Trouble, but I played them both a fair bit. I even named my guinea pig Dixie after Dixie Kong! lol.

3. Lemmings:
To this day this game is still one of my favorite games! (although now I play it on the computer with my ZNES emulator) I always loved everything about this game, the noises, the graphics (as lame as they may now seem), the music, and of course all the little things the lemmings could do! Just writing about it makes me want to open it up right now and play through a couple levels! Those lemmings are so cute, lol.



4. Mario Paint:
A classic! From fly swatting to making insanely annoying songs with baby faces, ducks and boats, this game rocked!








5. Star Fox:
This game was one of the only "flying" games I ever played. It was really fun, but I don't believe I ever owned it. My neighbour did however and we would always play it together.







6. Super Mario Kart:
I think out of all my Super Nintendo games, I played this one the most! It was one of the first games that I was almost unbeatable at, lol, and so I loved it! I was always Peach (of course) and loved the tracks in the Star Cup. Battle mode was also lots of fun!





No comments: