New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Sunday, July 6, 2008

CoD4 Team Killers (grr)


I now enjoy this game a fair bit, and play it quite often. The few people I have witnessed playing tend to get very angry very easily at things that happen in the game, which makes me laugh at them. Recently however something has started to get a little irritating, even to me!

I like playing Hardcore Team Deathmatch the most. I am not very good yet, but I usually am not the worst either. Team killing gets very frustrating if you're not doing well, and sometimes people will decide they are going to kill me every chance they get, even though they are on my team. I'll always hear them yelling "Little Gamer Girl" through my TV speakers (not my headset because I am always chatting with someone when I am playing), so I guess they team kill me over and over to try and get my attention? Not the best way to go about doing that, lol, but whatever. Those idiots aren't the ones who bother me. It is the people who are being really dumb and wander in front of you when you are shooting at someone on the other team. Then I get a team kill because they are being stupid. That is not the worst part though! Then the idiot that wandered into my stream of bullets respawns and comes and kills me?! Like wtf? How incredibly dense do you have to be to think I freaking shot you on purpose when I was obviously shooting across the map at someone else?

I have to say this, so far, has been the only thing that gets me yelling at my tv. When those dolts come and seek revenge on me for something that I should be angry at them about ( I loose my points for them wandering into my bullets ), I do start calling them nasty names... Lol, of course it is never to them, only to whoever I happen to be chatting with at the time.

So, next time you are playing CoD4 and someone team kills you, before you go seeking revenge on the guy, make sure you didn't get killed because of your own stupidity!!! Sure, sometimes it is obvious that someone is team killing just to be an ass, but 80% of the time it is just an honest mistake, and you should be the one apologizing for messing up and costing someone their points!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup. This has happen to me many times. (Normally as a sniper.) I get ready and even say who I'm going for and where they are and there is this one person who always just seems to get in the way so 3 things happen.
1. I killed him.
2. The other person notices me and I die.
3. When I spawn I get TK'd about 5 times before he goes away.

Apparently no matter how much you say it was a mistake 70% of them brush it off and kill you.
To the other intelligent 30% Yay!

Another interesting fact I saw was 90% of the 70% who re-killed me were 13 and under. Reference to one of your blogs in March?

Adam said...

hahahahahahahahha....
heheheheheheheheh....
harharharharharhar....

zissoudo said...

I just want to know if ur single!!?!?! j/k! i like the hair :)

COD would not be the same without the idiots who wander in complete oblivion- though annoying and frustrating the majority of the time their ignorance and stupidity does bring a level of satisfaction knowing that I belong to an elite group of "normal people" and they belong to the very broad group "moronic people"

Unknown said...

Any game that has hardcore modes allows for teamkillers to stay in business. Hopefully developers got the hint with all the complant's with COD4 and other games. But there is one cure, join or create a team. Then you know that you won't be revenged for accidents.