New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Funny Myspace Messages

So I recently made a Little Gamer Girl myspace. These are all real messages I have randomly gotten from people I do not know over the past two months. I know that perhaps a lot of them do not know much English, and that is the reason for the horrible spelling/ grammar, but they still made me giggle! Does that make me a bad person? Probably, but oh well, maybe they will make you laugh as well! (I'll remove all their IM addresses to make it seem less mean!)

1. "You can be encountered in the human sea, I believe it is God's arrangement, I do not beg to have the opportunity to make friends and you just hope you can often see the home page of the information you happy, I hope you live a happy and healthy!"
Lol, I am not even sure what this one means, but I hope I live a happy and healthy too!

2. "Hi how are you doing today,i hope you are doing just fine, am Wale by name here in London in the United Kingdom,i newly joined myspace here where i was lucky to sight ur beautiful look on here so i just stop by to say hi to you and to acknowledge ur pretty look honestly i just wonder how ur mum gonna look like for you to be as pretty as you are honestly,so how is life with you generally pls are you ok"
Lol, so this one wasn't too bad until the "I just wonder how ur mum gonna look like"

3. "Hi, how are you, collins is my name . I saw your profile is really interesting, the things i saw makes me want to know more about you and spend time with you. Am a single guy and am looking for a sweet woman who i can share things with i want to spend specia time with u, i hope U understand. I will be glad to hear from you. U are a very beautiful Lady."
Haha, he wants to spend specia time with me... I pass, thanx tho...

4. "hi.. i really made a frantic efforts 2 write before now... but all proved abortive sequel 2my job.. nevertheless, i could always make out a pretty time to write you. honestly dear.. there is no reason 2 be confuse abt me. i really believe that this world is quite free 2 make choice. for me.. its better 2try and fail than to suceed without trying.. this is why i have 2 exposed my mind and my feelings 2u. i believe at the longrun we both would hv 2 course 2 be happy.. it might interest u 2 know that i always go on my kness at night in prayers to see that things would work out for us.. u look classy and gorgous my queen.. what is ur recent relationship status? reply.."
hahahaha.... oh this one is good.

5. "Helllo
How are you ? i hope every thing is good
in fact i sow ur nice profiel ,,so im sending this msg may 2 b friends ,,im sure u will be glad ;)
about me im studying business administration last year , and working Sales Manager"
Oh, I was glad!

6. "Oh my Goodness can't imagine how beautiful you are,ummm you got me carried away and so attracted to you cox if ve ever seen an Angel in my lifetime it's you and probably i would like to look inside ur eyes and tell u this..... Because your Awesome,God fearing,Goodlooking,Nicelooking,Great,Tentalizing,Sensitive,Stunning,Charming,Cute,Luvly,Sweet,Wonderful and Gorgeous well i stay in Italy Torino and would like to know you better. Friends are the roses of life... pick them carefully and avoid the thorns well my yahoo messenger screen name is Niyicares4all so well do u have one so we could chat and get to know ourselves better ty"
God fearing? rofl... wtf?

7. "Hi Cute WOW.. I will have to stop here because you look cool plus i will like us to be friend. Be there for each other i belive that is what friend stands for... Have just finished glancing through your profile, when my heart got interrupted with what i saw ,Well i will like us to be ..friend.
If.. you don't mind, i will like us to have a comversation."
Oh it always makes me smile when people's hearts get irrupted by what they see on my profile...

8. "I love much the princesses like you, you is beautiful "
Lol how sweet

9. "hi hony how are you?
I'm paoulo 25 y old singel I'm alone i study university my contry 2 yaers dentist becuse new come to canada i study english ESL I'm looking good girl for gf and best friend
do you like we be my best and gf friend?
my msn pleas add me i wanna talk to you and see you for friend
you like add me"
No, I would not like we be your best and gf friend...

10. "what a wonderfull profile you have got and i must confess i really love it,well thats just by the way.My name is andy and a ghanian guy of 22yrs of age who will appreciate it if we can become friends so as to achieve our very aim of joining myspace.com.You are very lovely and pretty as well oh yes you are.when i first saw and read your profile i had an inner feelings for you and i hope you are not gonna turn me down.I have to pull the breks here and keep my fingers croosed in hearing from you very soon.Have a nice day and always remember someone is knocking at the door into your life.
Regards
Andy"
Lol, this one is golden! He had inner feelings for me? =S


11. "Hello lovely friend friends are heard to find my name is Leonardo Igbinedion.l am a student and l found your profile as a very attractive and astounding and you so beautiful,i when i say beautiful you are like an angel just sent to make me smile all the time. My heart keep on knocking on your door if u can just let me into your life,cause i like your own life,your styles and just the way you are in your profile.. I want you to be my friend,i mean best friend in a special way(IF YOU CAN TAKE MORE THAN A FRIEND TILL THE END,I JUST DEY WONDER). You mean everything to me. I think we should try and make this work. You have to know you're the one, and only one I want. Not only are you perfect friend for me, you're the CLOSED friend and I hope we can. I could never ask for better then what you and l may have in the future. So is for me to prove my love for that i really want you and you should give me the chance to really prove my feelings for you too please. I am hoping you're feeling the same way because my heart is set on you. Then every word and every touch will feel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one and What is more important to you the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in a instant, it will surprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have.I will be waiting for your reply that we make feel happy all the time.Thank you.
With love
from Leonardo"
This is for sure my favorite of all the random messages I have gotten from people I don't know on myspace! Check out the time and effort this guy must have put forth to come up with such an intense (confusing) love letter for someone he doesn't even know! hahaha, I wonder how many other inboxes received this lovely large message?

2 comments:

Adam said...

sounds like your milkshake brings all the turkish guys to the yard.

Adamantyr said...

Nice, in a creepy kind of way. Hopefully they're not sending you personal messages that are more explicit. :)