New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh Very Helpful... lol


So you know those security letters you have to type in when you are creating an account for something or retrieving a password so that the website knows you aren't just a computer? Well I came across some while trying to retrieve my gmail password today that I couldn't figure out! (not the example here... unfortunately I didn't think to take a pic of them) I am usually pretty good with them, but these letters were all smushed together way too close for me to tell what they were. So, I clicked on the little wheelchair button (which I assumed meant help) and the following audio is what played every time I clicked it! Lol.




Thankfully I ended up remembering my password!!!

No comments: