New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Sunday, July 20, 2008

My New WoW Character


Alright so I know I blogged like days ago about beating my WoW addiction, and I do actually believe I have, but I did make a new character nonetheless... I found out that some people I knew had some characters on the Thrall server, so I rolled a new character or two there. I then started reading about all the fun WotLK stuff and found out that it is supposed to be out in December of this year! I had always wanted to have at least one of every class at level 70 by the time WotLK came out, and I am so close to meeting my ultimate WoW goal that it'd be so sad if I didn't do it! I only need to level my hunter (who is level 44), my rogue (who is level 43) and then my newest character who is a mage and that would be a 70 of every class! Of course it would be fun to get my second Alliance paladin to 70 as well (she is 53), and my horde paladin to 70 (she's 62)... but I wont worry about those two until after the others!


My new character's name is Meicha (pronounced Meesha or Myka... i haven't decided yet, lol) and she is a Draenei mage. I figured I'd play the mage for now because she is on the Thrall server and because mages are easy to play without a mouse! (I have to play on my laptop until I get a new screen for my desktop, and my laptop doesn't really have a mouse...) I am currently level 13 and so far I am enjoying her! I thought I'd make this post about her and then have some follow up posts if everything continues to go well! =)

No comments: