New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Friday, July 25, 2008

Um, Is That A Bloodtroll Shamaladin? - World of Warcraft

So I am not sure how this happened, lmao, but my roommate logged into his account and for some reason it mushed his Troll Shaman, his Bloodelf Paladin and my Human Paladin (which is on a different account) all into one! I instantly named it a Bloodtroll Shamaladin, haha and we've had some fun joking about it for quite some time now. I thought I'd share seeing as I stumbled across the screen shot today and it still made me laugh. They should definitely add a Shamaladin class! Wouldn't they own???

3 comments:

DavidGX said...

SHAMALADINS ARE OVERPOWERED!!!!


I know they don't exist yet but I just wanted to get on the bandwagon early.

Adam said...

you seriously.... should stop playing wow and get a life. You're going to be 50 and still playing with people who are 12.

Jennie said...

I only play when I am bored and my friends have gone to sleep. =P I have quite a fun life and if I wanna play WoW in my spare time occasionally, I think that is probably fine, lol. As for being 50 and still playing I highly doubt that. I'll never be one of those moms who play WoW!