New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Saturday, July 19, 2008

If You're Considering Buying WoW Gold...


So I know I have blogged on the prospect of purchasing WoW gold previously, but I thought I would make a quick post about another option I stumbled upon. I haven't had the time to play as much recently, and therefor my previous idea of getting rich by doing dailys isn't working! Of course I personally would never buy WoW gold, but I did start looking into buying something that would help me make a lot of gold!

The average WoW gold price is about $75 (US) for 1000g. Sure you'd think this is a reasonable price to charge if you were the one out there farming, but really to the average gamer, this is way too much! I know I would never pay that much anyways.

Something I would pay for however is a guide on how to make my own gold! Of course it'd have to be actually useful and not just things I already know! So, I did some shopping around online. I came across the Warcraft Millionaire page right away. It had some pretty good reviews so I checked it out. It had a "if you don't like it, return for a full refund" guarantee thing, so I figured what the hell?

I was impressed! There actually were a lot of things I had never thought to try! I truly intended to buy it, read everything I had already figured out for myself, be disappointed and then just get my money back, but I didn't! I was also worried that the guide would be totally useless when WotLK comes out, but the guy actually has free updates for the guide concerning any of the big patches/ expansions!

To say the lest, I was happy with the Warcraft Millionaire Blueprint, hehe! If any of you guys have decided to start saving up for WotLK or have been saving to buy your epic flyer, have a look at the details for this guide! Hopefully it can help you out as much as it helped me!

Warcraft Millionare Blueprint

LGG

No comments: