New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Monday, April 7, 2008

Still Alive by GlaDOs for Rockband

I just wanted to post quickly about the free for download song, Still Alive by GlaDOs. It is rather easy on vocals, bass and guitar, even on expert once you see it a few times. Vocally I 100% it on my 6th try and 100% it on the guitar after maybe my 12th time?? It is definitely worth getting and practicing if you have been struggling to get the Gold Star Expert Guitar achievement! I'm not very good at the guitar, so that tells you how easy it is. It is also that easy singing wise, lol. After I 100% it and did as good as I will ever do on it, there were still 93 people ahead of me on the leader boards, haha. It is a really fun song to sing i.m.o!

Here is the song on Youtube: Still Alive by GlaDOs

**Edit: I meant you could play it on BASS easily and get the achievement, lol, not guitar! Sorry =S

No comments: