New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Friday, April 25, 2008

My World Is Over!

My World of Warcraft that is ... lol. For some reason my cards won't work on the site to add more time on any of my 4 accounts with any of my 4 credit cards, which is totally lame because they still work everywhere else fine =( I'd say how many times I tried for each account, but it's rather embarrassing and makes me look like some kind of ... addict? lol.

I was totally just about done saving up for my paladin's epic flying mount and was a day off getting exalted with the Shattered Sun as well, which is a total pain! I want to make sure I get that title you can buy, Lauriella of the Shattered Sun just has a good ring to it, lol.

So while I was typing this blog, my Internet died, and has not yet been turned back on... lol. I guess it's good that I have no WoW time since it would all just be wasting away now. So it's been like almost a month since I've been able to play WoW. It sucks, but surprisingly not playing WoW has not killed me! Haha, I guess I am "addicted" to it, but since I haven't been able to play it hasn't been that bad really. So what have I been doing with all my WoWless time???

First, I started up the Sims 2... lol Before WoW I was really really into the Sims. My brothers and neighbours would always have these Sims competitions, like who could make the most money without cheating or who could build the sweetest houses. Of course, I kinda am fond of cheating for simoleans... so I was never good at making the money without cheating, but I can build some pretty nice little houses! hehe

So I had Sims 2 University and Nightlife, and they were really fun, but my roommate got back into the Sims a bit when I did so he bought Sims 2 Freetime and Sims 2 Pets. I'll do a review blog about them when I am finished this one, but I will say here that they kept me very entertained.

In addition to the Sims 2 I've been playing a lot of Guitar Hero (because I had not beaten it on my account yet) and Rockband, and Oblivion and GTA 4. I'll do a separate blog on GTA 4 as well, because there is kind of a lot to say about that game! lol.

I am managing to steal an Internet signal from the window in my living room right now, so though I still wont be able to get WoW to run and can't be on any of my xbox live games, I will be able to blog regularly again! Thanx for everyone who sent messages wondering where I'd disappeared to! hehe, and thanx for continuing to check back for more Blogs! Expect to see many more soon!

No comments: