New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Friday, April 4, 2008

New Rock Band Store


So they added this to Rock Band recently, and I love it! It was totally a smart move on their part because there were so many songs that I thought I knew, and might have liked, but I had never gotten around to downloading them to my ipod and making sure before I forked over the points to get them. The new Rock Band Store lets you preview the song, check out the difficulty for all the instruments and vocals and you can buy it right there! You can find it right on the main Rock Band menu in game, which is super handy! Now all they have to do is like, cut the cots of all the songs in half and I will forever be a happy little gamer girl! haha.

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites


No comments: