New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Sunday, April 20, 2008

How To Easily Make 1400G a Week in World of Warcraft


So I've been meaning to write a post on how I make my World of Warcraft gold. I don't really save, I spend lots of money on stupid things (like buying the Easter gown for 500g...lol), and all my 70s have maxed professions, but I still maintain about a 9k Gold average.

Know the secret? Dailys Dailys Dailys!!! With the additional dailys added in patch 2.4 and the new 25 daily quest limit, you can rake in well over 1000g a week! Of course there isn't the instant gratification of simply buying WoW gold, but if you're like me and don't like to spend real money on not real things, then you wont mind putting forth the time to make your gold!

I do all the following dailys on my Holy Paladin, so unless you are also a healing class, you will most likely get through them a lot quicker than I would. Of course before there were dailys, I was still making a lot of gold, so I'll explain about how to do that first.

The best way to make money fast in WoW is leveling! You may not think it, but leveling a character from 58-70 in Outland will get you about 2k gold if you aren't careless with your spending! Any class can make it to 70 easily in just quest greens, so there really isn't a big need to spend your money on gear, and yeah when you get to 70 you'll have to get your flying mount, but that will still leave you with about 1k gold. It definitely isn't as effective as just doing dailys, but if you really enjoy leveling like I do, then it is a fun alternative!

Alright on to the most effective method of getting yourself WoW rich! The Isle of Quel'danas is your friend!!! lol There are about six super easy daily quests that you can do in about an hour, all on the island! I do the following: Arm The Wards!, Crush the Dawnblade, Distraction at the Deadscar, Don't Stop Now..., Further Conversions, Keeping the Enemy at Bay, Know Your Ley Lines, The Battle Must Go On The names of these might be a bit off, but their descriptions are right and you should have no problem finding them all. For all of these you'll make about 85G. There are a few other dailys on the Island that I tend to skip simply because I can do all of these quests in a big convenient circle.

After I have finished my quests on the Island I head to the Throne of Kil Jaden in Hellfire (Outland). I grab the two quests there Blast the Gateway and Blood for Blood. These take about 15mins to finish and you get a Shattered Sun Supplies, 5 Aldor or Scryer signets and 22g9s.

I then get back to Shatt and grab The Multiphase Survey, Sunfury Attack Plans, and Maintaining the Sunwell Portal(two are near the Flight Master and one is in the center near the portal to Quel'Danas). They send you to Nagrand, then Blades Edge, then Netherstorm and completing them takes me about 30mins-1hour (depending on how long it takes for the Sunfury Plans to drop and how many other people are doing the quests). You make about 30g30s for them, and you also get Shattered Sun Supplies(which can contain a badge of justice).

When I am through with my Shattered Sun Offensive quests, I head to Skettis and do Fires Over Skettis and Escape From Skettis which get you another 21g9s. From there I take the Flight Path to Ogri'la (need to be revered with the Skyguard I believe to use it). In Ogri'la I do The Relic's Emanations, Banish More Demons, Bomb Them Again and Wrangle More Aether Rays!. You'll make about 45g7s for all of them. These quests all require a certain level of rep with Ogri'la and Skyguard, so if you don't have it you won't be able to do them until you kill the Grons, a quest that begins from an Ogre across from the mana loom in Shatt.

Every day I also make sure I grab the Fishing Daily from Old Man Barlo and the Cooking Daily from The Rokk, which adds about 20g and gives me a chance of getting rare patterns and items, but you need to have cooking and fishing somewhat high before you are eligible for them. They are usually very easy quests and have taken me as little as 10mins to finish both.

So those are the dailys I do on my main every day, which bring in about 200g in 2-3 hours. If you're like me and play for 6+ hours a day(lol) it really doesn't seem to take that long considering how much you make! Plus, if you are rushed or don't have the patience to do ALL of them (I usually only do all of them 4 days a week) then you can pick which ones you found easiest/funnest and just do them! Also as you become more familiar with all of the quests, you can get more done at once (for example you could do a cooking daily+Ogri'la quests+Maintaining The Sunwell Portal all while in Blades Edge).

If you add that up, it is 1400g/week PER CHARACTER! If you are like me and have quite a few level 70s kicking around, if you were working to save up enough for your epic mount or something you could do the dailys on a few characters and be able to rake in 1400g per character every week! With three level 70s... that is like one week to get your 5000g epic flying mount.

So my WoW gold making secret is out! Lol and I hope it helps you all become WoW Rich without having to buy gold =) If you have any questions don't hesitate to post a comment or send me an e-mail! (lilgamergirl@gmail.com)

Happy Questing!
LittleGamerGirl =)

1 comment:

Adam said...

I would just pimp myself out for an affordable rate. Odds are if my rate is cheaper than the current gasoline prices I will have a legs up.