New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Friday, May 23, 2008

O.M.G I AM BACK!

To My dear Blog Readers,

I AM FINALLY BACK ONLINE! No more hanging my laptop out my window to grab an Internet signal for a few minutes so I can check my e-mail! No more calling out my WoW character's names in my sleep! No more writing my blogs on paper, waiting until I can finally find an online computer to post them with!!! I can now be online whenever I want for however long I want once again!!!

It turned out there was some mix up about our service getting cancelled/ cut off or something, so instead of just being able to reconnect it, we had to actually get a new modem and satellite receiver because their serial numbers wouldn't work anymore, lol. At least Rogers seemed to feel bad about it all and gave us a better deal on our satellite and three months of free Internet =D

So I am back for good now, so expect to see regular postings once again! There are so many things I want to do now that I am back online, but first thing is going to be to download some of those new Rockband songs! I am a fan of Muse and really like the cover of the Lynyrd Skynyrd song, Simple Man, by Shine Down, which sounds similar. Here's a quick list of the rest of the new ones. I'll review them once I've played them a few times ;)

Rock 'n' Roll Star - Oasis
Perfekte Welle - Juli
New Wave - Pleymo
Monsoon - Tokio Hotel
Manu Chao - Les Wampas
Hier Kommt Alex - Die Toten Hosen
Hysteria - Muse
Countdown to Insanity - H-Blockx
Bettlebum - Blur

*So those are all the latest ones, I think they were just added a couple days ago. There are a bunch more that are new since I've been offline though! And those are:

Kool Thing - Sonic Youth
Train in Vain (Stand By Me) - The Clash
Hanging on the Telephone - Blondie
It Hurts - Angels & Airwaves
Date with the Night - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race - Fall Out Boy
Zero - Smashing Pumpkins
Time-Sick Son of a Grizzly Bear - The Mother Hips
Red Tandy - The Mother Hips
-a bunch of Judas Priest ones-
Saints of Los Angeles - Motlet Crue
Call Me - Blondie
Message in a Bottle - The Police
Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd

2 comments:

Adamantyr said...

Welcome back online! Hope to see you on MSN. :)

Danny said...

The remake of simple man is actually very good.They really have an great voice, brings alot of emotion to it.I actually added it to myspace video playlist.