New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Friday, June 27, 2008

Must Have Songs For Rock Band

Alright, so I know I have blogged about Rock Band so many times already, but here's another one! I decided rather than just commenting on all the new songs they bring out, that I'll make my personal favorites list! Then, as they come out with new must have songs, I'll just add them to my list. A lot of my opinion of a song will be based on how much fun it is to sing, because that's what I do most in Rock Band, but I do usually try it on Bass and Guitar as well if I like it enough.

So, in order of their release as downloadable songs, here are my favorites!The ones in pink are the ones that I actually listen to on a regular basis outside the game as well as play the sh*t out of on Rock Band. =)

3's & 7's - Queens of the Stone Age
Little Sister - Queens of the Stone Age
Sick Sick Sick - Queens of the Stone Age
The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
Dirty Little Secret - All-American Rejects
Move Along - All-American Rejects
Song With a Mission - The Sounds
Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
Live Forever - Oasis
Wonderwall - Oasis
Ten Speed (of God's Blood and Burial) - Coheed & Cambria
CrushCrushCrush - Paramore
Beethoven's C*** - Serj Tankian
More Than A Feeling - Boston
Still Alive - GlaDOS
It Hurts - Angels and Airwaves
Hysteria - Muse
Indestructible - Disturbed
Inside The Fire - Disturbed

Afterlife - Avenged Sevenfold

No comments: