New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Friday, January 30, 2009

I Got What I Wanted! - WotLK Art Book


HUGE THANX to Justin for reading my blog and directing me to www.atomicmall.com where I ordered and received my very own Wrath of the Litch King art book! I was SO happy to get it!

www.atomicmall.com was great! They sent out my order right away and even included a few Blizz goodies with my purchase! I was psyched about that! The book is beautiful and has joined my Art of World of Warcraft and Art of the Burning Crusade books on my coffee table!

So if anyone else out there is looking to get one, I'd check there!

Thanx to everyone who came up with ideas as to how I might find one of these babies, including everyone who offered to sell me theirs for very reasonable prices! Hehe

Now, if I could just find a way to get myself the collectors edition pet... lol

LGG<3

2 comments:

UnBrokable* said...

You can get it at amazon, also.

Jennie said...

I don't believe you can. I have checked anyways and I could only find the Cinematic Art Book, which isn't the same thing. Perhaps I am just bad at searching for things though. =)