New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Help! Where Can I Find A Copy of the WotLK Art Book??


Dear Blog Readers,

I am hoping someone out there can help me with my delema! I was stupid and did not have a chance to pre-order WOTLK Collectors Edition while they were offering it, so of course I did not get one. I know they are basically unavailable now, and that is fine because I got a regular copy of the game the day it came out, but I really REALLY want a copy of the Art of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Litch King that came in the box. I have tried amazon and ebay and neither site sells the book, only the whole collectors edition box set thing, which is sold out and which I really don't need at this point.

I already have the Art of World of Warcraft book and the Art of the Burning Crusade, and I NEEEEEED the new Wrath of the Litch King one! Does anyone out there know where one would be available?! Let me know, either in a comment or e-mail me at lilgamergirl@gmail.com.

Thank you!
LGG

2 comments:

8-Bit Assassin said...

I've got one of these actually

Speaking of blogs though (not that I was) how do I build up a fan base on blogspot, or how do I put myself in some directory where people can find me.

I'm not interested in selling mine necessarily but I am sure I could find you one online to buy if your THAT in need of it. Its really not worth the money though

Jennie said...

Hi =) Thanx for the comment! How I started to get some traffic was by submitting some of my blogs to Digg.com. I know you can apply to be included in website directories, but the wait time is usually 6 months to a year for those, and they usually cost money as well.

I have found a copy of the WOTLK Art book thankfully =D Someone noticed my blog and sent me an e-mail directing me to atomicmall.com, where they had two available, so thank you to him and to Atomic Mall!!! =D