New Blog Site - Miss Mediocre

For more recent gamer blog posts writen by J.W.P please visit www.missmediocre.com

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Update

So I still have no Internet connection to call my own, so my gaming has been rather limited as of late! I have still been able to get onto WoW at my friend's house, and I have been playing lots of CoD4 offline, and lots of Rock Band 2, but that has been the extent of my gaming. I NEED to have my connection back by November so that I can play the release of Wrath of The Litch King!!! If I am even a week behind everyone else I am so going to cry, lol. I am hoping to get back online in a week or two though, so hopefully I will see everyone on Live/ WoW shortly!!!

1 comment:

Adamantyr said...

Sorry to hear about your Internet problems. Hope you get them fixed soon!

Also, the pre-patch has been put out and applied, so you'll be downloading 1.2gb of data. And the video enhancements have gone in, so you may need to play with the settings to adjust your framerate back to normal.

If it's really choppy, turn the shadows down all the way. Dynamic shadowing is really heavy, and not really necessary.